Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hi all,
I don't see anyone's posts for the March 18 class. Please make sure you post them on your blog! Review the NL website for directions. The posts were due no later than 5PM March 18.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,

    Sorry about the confusion, I must have titled it wrong. All of our posts are under Week 10. I posted the afternoon after our class so it may be confusing since I technically posted on March 11th, for the week of March 18th. Please let us know if we need to show you our blog tomorrow in class.

    Thanks,
    Kori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin. I think there is just some confusion here. Kori posted first, right after class two Monday's ago and labeled the week for the week prior. If you look at Emma's post and my post, you will see that they were done by March 18th at 5:00pm. We all got our blog post done for that day. The date was just mislabeled. Hopefully this clarifies things for you!

    ReplyDelete